Say Somethin' - NARSrealization

 "Say Somethin' I'm givin' up on you ".

Nursing, indeed a dream course then a dream university. It was that of August when I was that so excited seeing my name on the masterlist and gaining new set of friends from our section. Then, all went to like 'boom!' "hey men you're wrong", you're putting yourself into a graveyard. A tough journey awaits for us. With these set up it's really really hard. No excuses for sleepless nights, for poor connection, no gadgets,for late tasks, and failed quizes . " OMG!" What is happening! Like sir/ma'am please hold on, wait a minute . But, in nursing that's a big " No". I'm literally somehow thinking of giving up and shift, but I am thinking over the expenses I have spend. I know I'm nearly on reaching my bottom line but " paaaaayyyyyttttiiiinngggg"!

Pixma_$$

Comments

Popular Posts