It's Not the Same Anymore - NARSrealization
Every human being has the ability to adapt to its environment. It can be their cultural, social, spiritual, physical, or even emotional aspect. As we face the society, we can discover different types of people which has different views in life or the way they make things in life in order to achieve their certain goal.
We can all agree that it is more fun when we’re little, we don’t have any responsibilities or even stressors like what we have now. We also rely much to our parents that we can’t even think about the family problems. As I grew older, I started to appreciate their hardworks, their sacrifices so I started to take part with the responsibilities. I also can’t even do the things I usually do when I’m younger and stayed at home all the time. I guess its part of growing up.
Of course this pandemic has greatly affected our daily living, the way we interact with our friends, the way we have fun and go to the places we like. It’s been 2 years since this pandemic began, and the moments I have with my friends isn’t enough (syempre also with my crush hehe). I crave for more adventures and likes. Life within the 4 corners of our house for 2 years is quite tiresome and boring.
College is also tiresome, filled with stressors and dues, full of activities and quizzes unlike what we have in high school. I guess it’s because we are now on CHED. College is full of sacrifices and sleepless nights so let’s give our best as we pursue the dreams we like or the dream we chose. As they say “When you get tired, think why you started.” Gambatte! Fightingg!
I just envy my life when I’m younger, those smiles and stress-free life I have. The moments that are wasted as this pandemic comes into our society and as we enter college. Growing up can change us and the way we live, the way we encounter the society also changes. As I said earlier, we have the ability to adapt things and changes within our environment. So hang in there future Nurse! I’ll be rooting for your success, okay? You got this!
- yourdailycoffee
Comments
Post a Comment