My One Sided Admiration - NARSadmirer

 Finally, openning a new chapter of my life and I am so happy. I was planning to concentrate more on my studies and avoid any admirations and commitments. Unfortunately, unexpected things happened. It was September 7 at 2:13 pm when I first saw your face via Google meet

.My heart beated fast and hurriedly grab my phone to take a photo of you. You had such cute smile and deep voice. I even send your photos to my highschool friends bragging them that you are my crush. I also stalked your Facebook account and keep some photos into my album. It might not be right but it's not prohibited to have a crush. Honestly, I wanted to be friends with you by at some point I am afraid of rejections. You might see me as someone who wants to flirt with you or what not. I see you as a person who is quiet but warm inside. For now, I just wanted it to stay mysterious because being friends last longer than those who are with labels.

Shout out sayo Cutie! SMILE MORE AND WORRY LESS! STAY SAFE AND GOD BLESS 💖

KLTLSSBCCDKX

Comments

Popular Posts