My Regret (1) - NARSstory

I was a High school boy with a very curious mind about everything. Im your typical boy without a sense of fashion and my mind is always out of this world. We start with me having a normal day getting a bath, eating, brushing bla bla bla then going to school. There was this girl na crush ko and sino ba naman hindi magkakagusto sa kanya maganda (siyempre sa paningin ko), mabait, matalino, reachable, friendly, outgoing, happy go lucky, maka-Diyos, knows how to respect at iba pa, basta too many to mention pero you get my point. Para siyang dream girl for me and she is my classmate, papangalanan ko nalang siyang "Jessie" for personal reasons baka agawin niyo eh char. I was the first to reach out to her kasi nga makapal mukha ko pagdating sa mga feelings ko and without having second thoughts she agreed naman which led to our friendship that developed as Best friends ika nga. Kung iniisip niyong ito yung parang scene na Boy Best friend vs. Boyfriend hindi po ito ganun, why?, dahil mas gusto kong mas masaya siya and Im having doubts sa ability ko na "hindi ko siya kayang pasayahin kaya sige kahit mapunta siya sa iba" then eventually it did happen. Nagkaroon siya ng boyfriend and it is my best friend, our classmate (If you think Im making this story up, hindi po, totoong story ito kahit common yung mga kaganapan). Of course I was jealous sa mga kaganapan na mga landian sa school and here I am nakangiti lang sa sulok while observing, Im smiling because she's happy and that is the only importance why Im hurting myself by letting them be happy with their relationship. After a couple of months nag break sila (kung iniisip mong "heto na si boy bespren aagaw na" nagkakamali ka), yes I came up close to her when they broke up pero without the intention to get her, it was all to simply help her rise up again. Hindi kami nag away nang Boyfriend niya na kaklase ko kasi alam niyang siya ang may fault at talagang hindi ko siya aatrasan sa ginawa niya so they just let time mend their relationship and eventually they both moved on. Lumipas ang ilang taon at heto na nga Grade 11 Senior high, with new classmates and yes buti nalang kaklase ko pa din siya. I was then again observing her beauty at a distance while she fell inlove with our new classmate, this time I talked to the guy and said "pre wag mong saktan yang best friend ko", he nodded with serious face and I trusted that but after a couple of months again they broke up. My heart was filled with rage because I trusted the guy too along with the decision of my best friend that he's the one but it turns out we were wrong. One night there was a section camp at my Best friends house and of course me as a loner type of guy distanced myself with the group, my best friend followed me and we sat on a log in the darkness. Sumandal siya sakin and cried (Im still not making this story up guys, totoo po ito at hindi ko sasayangin oras ko kakatype kung hindi ko din naman sasabihin yung totoo lalo nat malapit na ang midterms hmp), we sat there in complete silence while she cried and tried to hide it but I can hear it. I said "kung sino sino naman kasi pinipili mo bes, alam mo namang hindi mo pa kakilala nang husto yung tao" (I said this again without the intention of getting her feelings). That night was spent with silence and total sadness because I also cried when i saw her cry. Fast forward to another year we were about to graduate and we had online classes this time, My bestfriend and I didnt talk for a long time after that night, the Senior High School was about to end and she confessed something (kung iniisip niyong gusto niya ako, No) She said there was someone new in her life that she felt like home when they were together or talking. Yes nalungkot ako pero who am I naman ba para hadlangan sila. While saying those words to me she was crying because she thought I was mad for her decision but I immediately said no and asked her kung sigurado ba siya sa kanya, she said yes so I respected her decision. She said they started talking since November 10, 2020 and me as a shattered boy best friend distanced myself and told her "kakamustahin kita sa susunod na November 10 (malapit na, year 2021 po yan) at tatanungin ko kung nagbago ba turing niya sayo, kung oo magiging hadlang ako sa inyo at kung hindi susuportahan ko kayo". We Graduated High School and here I am at college typing my story.


If you want me to continue this story just say so.
pero tsaka ko pa matutuloy to after ko siya matanong nang kaganapan sa kanila ng boyfriend niya this November 10.
Thank You for reading my story again this happened in real life kahit na parang gawa gawa lang I promise.
Have a good day!

flowenol



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Oo Haha itutuloy ko talaga to kapag nalaman ko na yung kaganapan sa kanila this November 10, Thank You for reading!

      Delete
  2. Sure, after ko malaman nangyari sa kanila this upcoming November 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. dammn bro waiit ko ung part two ah !!! :) V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing bro, Salamat at nagustuhan mo yung story ko. May isang buwan pa para sa part 2 sana abangan niyo parin yun. <3

      Delete
  4. watpad na watpad ahh🥴❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha parang straight out of the wattpad nga eh pero di ako nagbabasa ng ganun, pure life experience yan. Thank You for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts