TRAPPED BETWEEN TWO WORLDS - NARSrealization

 Bisexuality holds an interesting position when it comes to sexual minorities. The important thing is that bisexuality is real, it's not a "transition period" to being gay, a homosexual in denial, or a person who just can't make up their mind. Being bisexual is a huge part of my identity, something that no one can take away from me. At first,I cannot imagine not liking both sexes in just the same way that completely straight people can't imagine being attracted to someone of the same sex. After I had a miserable relationship with a man and starting to move on I found myself slowly being attracted to ladies. I thought I was confused, but slowly realizing it was bisexuality. This feeling continuously urge as I meet new people within the nursing community which I feel myself comfortable being with them.

My experience with being bi is that I am attracted to males and females in very different ways. The way I think of it is that when it comes to guys, I am like most girls; personality and qualities are most important, looks come later. Since I was young I am more easily to play and be friends with guys than girls. I like to do what typical guys do. But when I've got my eye on a girl, I take on a more typical "male" attitude. I am a girl but I dress like a guy. Appearance becomes more important and I find myself very picky and critical. Watching BL series and Bisexual series are among of my favourite social activities. I can't explain the way I am, I just know what I feel, and it's become an important part of my personality. I am attracted to males and females in completely different. I have been involved with both males and females in the past, and if you must have a number, I'd put myself about 60/40, guys to girls. A question that I am often asked is if I have a girlfriend as well as a boyfriend,but for now , I just don't want to rush anything about commitment . I rather stay out of commitment rather than being involved with a guy or girl which is just an admiration or a commitment out of confusion. believe that cheating is cheating, whether it's with someone of the same or opposite sex, and that it's wrong to be involved with someone of the opposite or same sex without my current partner's knowledge. Bisexuality may be a new concept for many people, but I hope that as we go forward, people will feel comfortable being open about sexuality. I believe that if more people are open into their own selves and sexuality maybe they would feel a lesser struggle in being who they are.

HZT_Z¥

Comments

Popular Posts